Monday, May 23, 2011

End of a Chapter

I’ve clearly done a terrible job of keeping up with Are We There Yet since Shane came home. I really am sorry about that.

The good news is, I am starting a brand spanking new blog that will be updated regularly. My anti-blogging streak is over.

In a crazy turn of events, I landed a job at Fuse as the writer for the Top 20 Countdown.

Life is almost perfect.

Shane and I will be back to the long-distance thing for another 6 months while he finishes up his time in the Army. The cool part is, this isn’t deployment. This is for a dream job that will establish our life on the east coast as well as pay for all the plane tickets we’ll be buying to visit one another.

Please follow my adventures in NYC on my new blog, Mel &The City.

No comments:

Post a Comment